TABLEAU | My Résumé

Here is my first Attempt to a VISUAL CV. I thought why not use TABLEAU to achieve this. I also gave a challenge to myself to have different data source( i,e excel sheets) and join them to achieve what I want. My main objective of this exercise are -
  1. Achieve a VISUAL and INTERACTIVE CV.
  2. Use TABLEAU's new "story board" feature and hight areas of the chats based on the story selected.
  3. Is to gain a better understanding of joins with multiple data sources within TABLEAU.
Visual / Interactive CV in TABLEAU URL -  https://public.tableausoftware.com/views/CV_11/CareerStory?:embed=y&:display_count=no

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tableau - Accessing Tableau's DB

react-bootstrap-table | header column alignment fix

Tableau : Convert ESRI shapes into Tableau Format